One of Cornwall’s top delicatessen’s has teamed up with new online delivery service cornishfoodmarket.co.uk to give households and businesses access to international deli goods as well as the very best of local fare.
Falmouth’s Courtyard Deli is famous for its mouth-watering spread of everything from olives and sun-dried tomatoes, to cloth sacks of paella rice and tins of smoked and sweet paprika – things which are not made in Cornwall but can certainly add to a Cornish feast.
“Cornish products are at the heart of what we deliver and we’ve built up partnerships with the best producers across the county,” said cornishfoodmarket.co.uk’s Sean Williams. “But while we can source the most fantastic fresh fish, meat and vegetables for paella or a risotto locally the authentic spices and rice are found in Spain or Italy. So we’ve added the Courtyard Deli’s incredible range of items to our website to give our customers even more choice.”
To launch this latest partnership cornishfoodmarket.co.uk is running a European Flavours season, beginning with the taste of Spain and following on with Italy and France before the end of the year. These deli goods are joining the wide range of products from Cornwall and other essential household items, all delivered free of charge to customers’ doorsteps.
“Our local clientele and visitors to Falmouth are already familiar with the wonderful things we serve up in the café or over the counter to take-away,” said the Courtyard Deli’s Rae Pollard, “but our partnership with cornishfoodmarket.co.uk opens us up to customers right across Cornwall and parts of Devon and I know they’re already loving the things we can provide. The traditional wrappings look so gorgeous too!” To explore the Courtyard Deli’s wonderful flavours from abroad, along with the freshest and best of Cornwall, visit www.cornishfoodmarket.co.uk.
cornishfoodmarket.co.uk…… was officially launched at the 2010 Cornwall Food and Drink Festival, for which it is a key sponsor again this year, at the end of September. For latest news, to register and to offer product suggestions visit www.cornishfoodmarket.co.uk
- more than 3000 products, including
- more than 100 top local producers
- more than 1000 other food and non-food grocery and household items
- deliveries across Cornwall and parts of south and west Devon FREE to all customers, Monday to Friday, with a minimum order value of just £12.50.
- products include the freshest fruit and veg, organic and non organic dairy products, fresh Cornish meat and locally landed fresh fish.
- Gourmet Ready Meals section offering a delicious range of locally produced savoury and sweet dishes (individual and family portions).
- Users can create their own ‘Favourites’ list of products they frequently purchase and even create and edit their own ‘standing orders’ for the various weekly food purchases they require.